Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
According to Russian low we are prohibited to do following:
- Disclose subscribers personal information without their consent to the third parties;
- Terminate subscribers service on the basis of the third parties’ complaints/requests;
- Discontinue and even put on hold telecom services provision upon the operator’s initiative excluding cases of payment delay and client’s actions infringing upon operator’s network functioning. We are entitled to cease providing telecom services ONLY under the instruction of the local authorized governmental body – local court or local police.
How to work with us without a problem:
- We don’t allow SPAM from our network. Hosting spamwerised sites and DNS servers used for SPAM. Otherwise our addresses get into black lists which causes problems to other subscribers and infringes upon our network functioning;
- Do not be involved in criminal or fraudulent activity: child porn, phishing, carding, hacking, network scanning, botnet administering, etc. from our servers;
- Do not place content in Russian and Russia focused, especially if its lawfulness is doubtful. If you are not sure just let us know and we’ll filter all Russian networks for your server;
- Provide timely response to our complaints, this will avoid police involvement in 99,99% of cases;
- Do not try to pay for our services using stolen cards and paypal;
- Pay for the services in due time.
Sales: + 7 (499) 3807989
Support 24x7: + 7 (499) 3807989